Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flashback to Pre-deployment leave in TEXAS

    I thought I would give u a quick review on some of our photos from Texas.  We had a great time there and we have memories that will last a lifetime. I am so blessed to be connected to such an amazing family.. along with a super duper, fantastic, brilliant, warm, big hearted, understanding man.  (If you haven't noticed I LOVE HIM A LOT) haha <3





Joseph with his nephew, father and older brother Phillip.

Riding the neigbor's horse Toby

Yeeehawww

Toby

Joseph killing snakes and being all redneck. haha

<3

<3

Sunset in Texas

I'm in love with this pasture... unfortunately it's a no go because Joe says it is too close to his parents house. haha

dorky man

The river walk in san antonio

He's so handsome

:)

LET'S GET CRACKIN'!

Feeding Ferdinand

R.I.P.  lil baby

Brotherly Love

Joe w/ his parents

Saying goodbyes to the family before we boarded the plane to come back to CA.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA...I love Joe's hick pic! HAAAALARIOUS!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa ya we did. That picture made me laugh too. :)

    ReplyDelete