Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Emotions. Day 5 of Stims.

    Today is my day 5 of stims. (Gonal-F, Menopur) I have gotten a tad emotional this week here and there but today I think was the worst so far. Hubby got another job so I am super proud of him. I reminded him that I need him to come to all of my appointments with me to see our fertility Dr. He said he would do his best. For some reason today that answer wasn't good enough for me. hahahahahaha. I got really emotional and literally pouted for awhile. That's ok tho.  I just feel very strongly about doing all of the steps of the IVF process together.  I think the sense of support brings a lot more calmness to the situation. I mean afterall when two people make a baby, they do it together right? HAHAHAH.  Hey.. you know it's a valid point!

No comments:

Post a Comment